THERAPEUTIC MASSAGE - VACAVILLE
1.5 / 2 Hour
It's important that we take the time to give our body the attention it asks for and desperately needs. That's what pain and discomfort is, after-all. Our body is trying to tell us something, and it's up to us to listen and respond. When we feel thirst, we drink water. When we feel hunger, we eat food. And when we feel physical discomfort and pain in our muscles, etc., we... hopefully get a really good and effective massage!
Ideally, those feelings of thirst and hunger and discomfort and pain are not sensations we wait for before we give our body what it needs. But at the very least, we should take care of our health and well-being when the body speaks up.
This massage is here to help you take care of yourself - both to prevent tension and discomfort from starting or turning into pain (before the whisper turns into a shout)... and also to relieve any ongoing pain or discomfort you've been feeling for any reason.
Therapeutic Massage focuses on bringing you pain relief and deep tranquility with the four R's: relaxing, releasing, rebalancing and reconnecting your body's complex and interconnected systems. This is achieved by blending a variety of styles and techniques to meet your complex and unique needs.
This treatment has the most freedom, creativity, and personalization of all services as it draws from any and every massage technique to get you the full-body, therapeutic pain-relieving results you need.
There will be some stretching, some breathwork, some rebalancing, every pressure level, and probably some fun working out your knots. Styles used include: Swedish Massage, Deep Tissue, Trigger Point Therapy, Sports Massage, Lymphatic Drainage, Myofascial Release, and anything else creatively inspired or requested along the way.
To ensure the very BEST results, this massage service will be recommended and provided, unless otherwise requested.
1.5 Hour | $165
2 Hour | $220
FEEL BETTER, GUARANTEED.
Guaranteed to reduce your pain, tension and stress with just one massage. With a 100% success rate, you can count on feeling better than you did before your session.
- No drop-ins, please. Guests are by appointment only.
- Treatments are not advised following the consumption of alcohol, for people with untreated high blood pressure or uncontrolled diabetes.
- Please let us know if you are pregnant, have any injuries or illnesses, or are currently under the care of a physician.
- Please stay well-hydrated and take a warm shower before arriving, to prepare your body for your session.
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your appointment to give yourself time to get settled and comfortable.
- Please turn off your cell phone upon arrival to fully enjoy your massage session.
- Arriving late will limit your treatment time.
- Guaranteed 100% satisfaction with your massage experience. If there is anything Nanette can do to make your experience more enjoyable, please let her know as it comes to mind. Communicating openly will help you co-create the most beneficial experience.
- We have a firm 24-hour cancellation policy for all services. If you need to move, change or cancel your massage, please do so at least 24 hours before your scheduled appointment time or a 50% cancellation fee will be applied.
7 Vine Street
Vacaville, CA. 95688
7 Vine Street
Vacaville, CA. 95688
NO walk-INS. BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
Another Spotlyt design. Copyright 2020. All rights Reserved.