THERAPEUTIC MASSAGE - VACAVILLE
1.5 Hour Mobile
It's important that we take the time to give our body the attention it asks for and needs. That's what pain and discomfort is. It's our body is trying to tell us something, and it's up to us to listen and respond. When we feel thirst, we drink water. When we feel hunger, we eat food. And when we feel physical discomfort and pain in our muscles, etc., we... hopefully get a really good and effective massage!
Ideally, those feelings of thirst and hunger and discomfort and pain are not sensations we wait for before we give our body what it needs. But at the very least, we should take care of our health and well-being when the body speaks up.
This massage is here to help you take care of yourself - both to prevent tension and discomfort from starting or turning into pain (before the whisper turns into a shout)... and also to relieve any ongoing pain or discomfort you've been feeling for any reason.
Therapeutic Massage focuses on bringing you pain relief and deep tranquility with the four R's: relaxing, releasing, rebalancing and reconnecting your body's complex and interconnected systems. This is achieved by blending a variety of styles and techniques to meet your complex and unique needs.
This treatment has the most freedom, creativity, and personalization of all services as it draws from any and every massage technique to get you the full-body, therapeutic pain-relieving results you need.
There will be some stretching, breathwork, rebalancing, and blended pressures. Styles used include: Swedish Massage, Deep Tissue, Trigger Point Therapy, Sports Massage, Lymphatic Massage, Lomi Lomi, Myofascial Release and anything else intuitively inspired or requested along the way.
To ensure the very best results, this massage service will be recommended and provided, unless otherwise requested.
1.5 Hour Mobile Massage
Call 707-377-3990 to book now and get complimentary aromatherapy with your first session.
- Guests are by appointment only, at your location.
- Treatments are not advised following the consumption of alcohol, for people with untreated high blood pressure or uncontrolled diabetes.
- Please let us know if you are pregnant, have any injuries or illnesses, or are currently under the care of a physician.
- Please stay well-hydrated and take a warm shower to prepare for your session.
- Please manage any possible distractions before your session.
- Guaranteed 100% satisfaction with your massage experience. If there is anything your therapist can do to make your experience more enjoyable, please let them know. Communicating openly will help you co-create the most beneficial experience.
- We have a firm 24-hour cancellation policy for all services. If you need to cancel or reschedule, please do so with a minimum 24 hour notice. If a session is cancelled within 12-24 hours of the appointment time, the client may be charged 50% of the cost of service. If a session is cancelled in less than 12 hours of the appointment time or is a no-call/no-show, the client may be charged 100% of the cost of service. Late cancellations due to personal emergencies or sickness may be excused. Thank you for your honesty and for respecting our business and valuable time.
7 Vine Street
Vacaville, CA. 95688
7 Vine Street
Vacaville, CA. 95688
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
Another K Digital design. Copyright 2023. All rights Reserved.