VACAVILLE DEEP TISSUE MASSAGE
Deep Tissue Massage
Exactly as it sounds, this deep pressured massage focuses on your deepest muscles and connective tissues to relieve deep muscle tension and pain from things like stress, tension, repetitive motion, poor ergonomics or sleep habits, injuries, etc.
When we have chronic tension or pain, it's often because muscle fibers and tissues have been tensing and tightening so much, muscle knots have formed. Injury or inflammation can also cause adhesions in the body (bands of scar tissue that bind two tissues together that aren't normally joined). These adhesions cause blockages, limited range of motion, rigidity and pain.
Deep Tissue Massage helps relax and release these deep problem areas to restore the balance and harmony your body needs so you can feel your best.
Unfortunately, many people who need this deep work simply aren't getting it. They continue living with the discomfort, aches and pains that disrupt their health and life. And far too often, it's because they haven't found the right therapist or treatment for the job. About 75% of the people who ditch their massage therapist do so because the pressure was either too intense or not deep enough. Sad face.
For a successful deep tissue treatment, it's important that your therapist work slowly, intently, respectfully, and carefully - and it's vital they keep good communication with you to make sure the pressure is just right, every step of the way.
Choose Deep Tissue Massage if you need deep tension and pain relief you can count on... or go for a signature Therapeutic Massage, where deep work will be used, as needed, to achieve the best results.
1.5 Hour Mobile Massage: *189
>*GET $20 OFF your first mobile session<
1.5 Hour Massage (at our location): *169
FEEL BETTER, GUARANTEED.
Guaranteed to reduce your pain, tension and stress with just one massage. With a 100% success rate, you can count on feeling better than you did before your session.
- Guests are by appointment only, at your location or ours.
- Treatments are not advised following the consumption of alcohol, for people with untreated high blood pressure or uncontrolled diabetes.
- Please let us know if you are pregnant, have any injuries or illnesses, or are currently under the care of a physician.
- Please stay well-hydrated and take a warm shower before arriving to prepare your body for your session.
- Please turn off your cell phone upon arrival to fully enjoy your massage session.
- Guaranteed 100% satisfaction with your massage experience. If there is anything your therapist can do to make your experience more enjoyable, please let them know as it comes to mind. Communicating openly will help you co-create the most beneficial experience.
- We have a firm 24-hour cancellation policy for all services. If you need to cancel or reschedule, please do so with a minimum 24 hour notice. If a session is cancelled within 12-24 hours of the appointment time, the client may be charged 50% of the cost of service. If a session is cancelled in less than 12 hours of the appointment time or is a no-call/no-show, the client may be charged 100% of the cost of service. Late cancellations due to personal emergencies or sickness may be excused. Thank you for your honesty and for respecting our business and valuable time.
7 Vine Street
Vacaville, CA. 95688
7 Vine Street
Vacaville, CA. 95688
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
Another Spotlyt design. Copyright 2020. All rights Reserved.